Would you like to be part of influential and exciting events?
Do you want to make a difference to the Communities we live in?
Would you like the opportunity and support to advance your Career?
If you're nodding while reading through this, you might just be our new Events & Administration Assistant / Coordinator!
We are looking for a driven and self-starting person to join our multi-cultural team in an established not for profit membership based Organisation.
If you are able to solve problems logically with a focus on results and success and a people person with a can-do attitude, we would like to hear from you.
In this exciting and rewarding role, you will be contributing to organising and delivering the Institute's Annual Events Program which includes the Annual State Conference, Regional Events, Forums and Congresses as well as the annual Awards Gala Dinner and other events. The Events Administration Assistant / Coordinator will be part of the planning, production, marketing and on-site support of events from beginning to end whilst also providing member services as a whole,
Working closely with the Events Manager, you will;
- Assist with the delivery of all events, such as exhibitions, shows, workshops, tradeshows and forums, including program content, venue selection, sponsorship, delegate marketing, media liaison and associated activities
- Assist in promoting and supporting the opportunities for sponsors
- Assist in ensuring marketing of products and services are based on sound analysis of need and ability to supply and/or compete
- Maintain relevant databases of conferences, sponsors, speakers, VIP's and participants.
- Assist in ensuring communications between IPWEA (NSW), its members and external organisations are timely, effective, informative and relevant
- Assist with all tasks related to the Annual events program of conferences and forums and act on-site support at all events conducted across the whole of NSW including metropolitan and regional NSW
Some of the Rewards include;
- Convenient, CBD office location
- Being a valued member of a small, dynamic team
- Making a real contribution to the Members and wider communities
- Support for your own professional development and career progression
- Travel across NSW as part of the events delivery
- Gain cutting edge experience in conferences and exhibitions
For more information and to apply click here.