The Future of Digital Engineering
Digital Engineering is an umbrella term that covers technologies such as:
- Building Information Modelling (BIM),
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS),
- Data collection devices, analytics, predictive modelling and asset management applications.
- Then Digital Engineering progressively combines the “Digital Twins” to create the “Single Source of Truth” (SSOT).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity and hear from engineering experts and thought provoking leaders within the digital engineering space.
If you would like to be involved in the Digital Engineering Forum either as a speaker or sponsor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join us at our next event on Tuesday October 12th 2021 - Click here to register
By attending this event you will hear from our expert speakers:
- Simon Vaux, CEO, DEOS Digital - Developing the Digital Asset Lifecycle
- Mitch McPherson, National Sales Manager, 12D Synergy – Common Data Environment for Local Government
- Gaya Gounder, Chief Information Officer, Camden Council – Camden Council 3D Modelling Project
- Wayne Patterson, Director, Spatial Operations – Overview of the Spatial Digital Twin Program
- Shannon Kyle, Transport Solutions Specialist, Teletrac Navman – Digital transformation and Telematics: Case Study with Onsite Traffic Management
- Hayley Barnes, Manager Strategic Placemaking, Georges River Council – Smart City Applications in your Local Community