Lead Road Safety Audits - 29 & 30 June 2020
This accredited course covers the skills and knowledge required to lead an audit team as they undertake a road safety audit. RSALRA110 Lead Road Safety Audits
Compliance with legislative, regulatory or certification requirements may be required in various jurisdictions.
The Guidelines provide practitioners and decision makers with ways to formally address road safety issues before accidents occur. They are based on the latest information available and incorporate the combined experience of State road authorities throughout Australia, local government and Transit National.
Lead Auditor (Level 3)
- Successfully completed a recognised road safety audit training program (lead auditor)
- Has participated as a team member in at least: three pre-construction phase road safety audits in the last 3 years, and three construction/post construction phase road safety audits in the last 3 years.
- At least 7 years demonstrated experience and capability in: road design, traffic engineering, traffic/transport management, road safety engineering or other closely related road safety discipline.
Presenter: Wayde Hazelton - Director, WaySafe
Wayde has been involved with a broad range of road safety and traffic management activities for over 25 years. Experience includes:
• Road safety audits, since 1999
• Level crossing safety, including developing and managing interface agreements, development of safety upgrades, program management, and developing policy and guidelines
• Cyclist and pedestrian network and route development
• Land use development assessment
• Speed zoning
• RAV and PBS route assessment
• Wayfinding route design
• Wholistic approach to the integration of traffic management and road safety
Who should attend?
Design Engineers, Construction Engineers, RMS Personnel, Maintenance Engineers, Road Safety Officers, NSW Police
TIMES: Please register at the Workshop by 8.45 am on Day 1. The program will commence promptly at 9.00am and finishes at 5.00pm on Day 1. Day 2 begins at 9.00am and finishes at 4.00pm. Morning and afternoon teas and lunch provided on both days.
CAR PARKING: Paid parking is available at Venue. However the venue is within walking distance of Central railway station.
ACCOMMODATION: Overnight accommodation is not provided for Delegates. You will need to organize your own accommodation if required.
WHAT TO BRING: Notebook and pens (Course Workbooks provided).
Please see terms and conditions on your invoice in regards to the course proceeding, payment and cancellations.
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop.
Please contact us if you have any questions:
STATEMENT OF ATTAINMENT
Participants who successfully undertake assessment associated with this course will receive a statement of attainment for the following unit of competency - .RSALRA001 Lead Road Safety Audits.
IPWEA NSW will provide suitable learning experiences and opportunities for all students. The learning environment will take account of the different characteristics of students and their varying cultural and educational backgrounds. All students have ready access to IPWEA NSW’s Student Handbook which contains a clear, consistent, rational and understandable summary of the organisation’s policies and procedures. Please click on the link below to view the student handbook.
RTO Number 90174
Cancellations made by the registrant not less than 5 working days from commencement of the workshop/course will be able to transfer to the next available workshop/course or send a substitute.
A substitute delegate is allowable with written notification to email@example.com, no less than 3 working days prior to the workshop.
Cancellation or non-attendance by the registrant at an alternative workshop/course will see the full course fee applied with no refund.
Cancellations by the registrant made under 5 working days from the workshop/course commencement date or non-attendance on the day will see the full course rate applied with no refund.
If IPWEA NSW cancels a course for any reason 5 working days’ notice will be provided by phone or email.
Registrants will be able to transfer to another course or receive a full refund.
IPWEA NSW will not be liable for any associated costs to the registrant or their organisation that may arise from the cancellation of any training event. This includes travel costs and accommodation.