2nd Annual Development Engineering Forum 2019
Be at the heart of the conversation for development engineers: The 2nd Annual Development Engineering Forum is a must-attend gathering, tailored for Development Engineers, Certifiers, Planners, Consultants, Approvals Managers, Asset Managers…and anyone impacted by the development process. This is your chance to gain candid, timely and first-hand insights into the development process – across cities, towns and regional areas. The key themes being developed incorporate:
- Public works: Planning for future generations – key milestones and challenges
- Streamlining the development approval process: are we there yet?
- Ensuring developers, consultants, development engineers, or councillors speak the same language
- Getting the DA process right the first time to avoid costly delays or push-back from councils
- Future-proofing communities across local councils
- Managing sub-division development and improving the dialogue between developers, consultants, certifiers, and engineers
- Developments in stormwater treatment
- Developments in water sensitive urban design (WSUD)
- Ensuring developments adapt to changing needs, 20 years from now
- Asset handover: what happens after a developer moves on?
- Waste management strategies
- Navigating the minefield of development approvals: fault or failure?
Join us to hear-first-hand from leading Urban, State and Regional Councils, State, Local and Federal Government Agencies, and Solutions Providers. For the latest agenda, click below on the "Program PDF"