2nd Annual Development Engineering Forum 2019
Be at the heart of the conversation for development engineers: The 2nd Annual Development Engineering Forum is a must-attend gathering, tailored for Development Engineers, Certifiers, Planners, Consultants, Approvals Managers, Asset Managers…and anyone impacted by the development process. This is your chance to gain candid, timely and first-hand insights into the development process – across cities, towns and regional areas.
The key themes include:
- Public works: Planning for future generations – key milestones and challenges
- Streamlining the development approval process: are we there yet?
- Ensuring developers, consultants, development engineers, or councillors speak the same language
- Getting the DA process right the first time to avoid costly delays or push-back from councils
- Future-proofing communities across local councils
- Managing sub-division development and improving the dialogue between developers, consultants, certifiers, and engineers
- Developments in stormwater treatment
- Developments in water sensitive urban design (WSUD)
- Ensuring developments adapt to changing needs, 20 years from now
- Asset handover: what happens after a developer moves on?
- Waste management strategies
- Navigating the minefield of development approvals: fault or failure?
Join us to hear-first-hand from leading Urban, State and Regional Councils, State, Local and Federal Government Agencies, and Solutions Providers.
To view the full program, click below on the '2nd Annual Development Engineering Forum Full Program' PDF